“My goal is to reach the outcome you desire in the most efficient way possible.”
Adrian LeCesne is an immigration expert and civil litigator experienced in land use and administrative law. He provides personalized representation at a cost significantly lower than large firms. And will go the extra mile to ensure that you achieve the best possible outcome—whether that’s a judgement, a settlement, or an adjustment of status—you will have someone on your side!
After graduating from Stanford Law School in 2013, Adrian practiced in the energy and natural resources groups of two national law firms, one in Kansas City, the other in San Diego. He’s worked with government agencies, multinational corporations, consultants, and asylum seekers, and understands that every client is different and has unique needs. He will listen to you, make sure that you understand what your options are, and relentlessly work to achieve your goals.
Adrian LeCesne helps clients draft filings, obtain permits, and conduct detailed due diligence reports for projects involving natural resources. He is familiar with jurisdiction questions, state procurement regulations, California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) and Environmental Impact Report (EIR) certification, and can navigate the complex requirements of any energy project proposal. Adrian has worked on a variety of energy projects involving solar, natural gas, oil, and wind, as well as various related matters such as leasing, pooling, soil contamination, water use, geothermal power and proscriptive easements.
From 2009 to 2010, Adrian studied at the prestigious Renmin University in Beijing after receiving a Fellowship from the Chinese government. He is fluent in Mandarin.
Adrian’s mission is to protect the earth and the rights and dignity of its people. If you are in need, contact him now!
Stanford University, Joint Degree; J.D. and MS in Environment and Resources, 2013
Yale University, B.A.; Anthropology, East Asian Studies, 2009
See Adrian’s resumé with full details here
- Law Office of Adrian LeCesne, San Diego, CA
- Principal, June 2017-Present
- Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck, San Diego, CA
- Associate in the Natural Resources Practice Group, January 2016-May 2017
- Polsinelli Law Firm, Kansas City, Mo
- Associate in the Energy Practice Group, November 2013-November 2015
- California Attorney General’s Office, Los Angeles, Ca
- Summer Intern in the Natural Resources Department, July 2012-August 2012.
- Nossaman LLP, Los Angeles, Ca
- Summer Associate in the Infrastructure Practice Group, June 2012 -July 2012
- Mills Environmental Law Clinic, Stanford, Ca
- Certified Law Student, April 2012 – June 2012
- National Park Service, Yosemite National Park, Ca
- Legal Intern in the Office of the Superintendent, June 2011-August 2011